Re: Gift Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (jennifer l kahoon)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 05:18:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Doesn't anyone have an EXTRA car that they don't have the time/money or
motivation to
work on ? I see a lot of listers with 4+ cars in varying states of
functionality.
This shouldn't even cost much...
For example one guy has good restoration project, but no time. also needs
a motor for his other car.
another guy has a motor he doesn't need, but does need a hood.
another guy has a hood, but needs a couple gauges.
guy  with gauges needs carb parts.
I have some carb parts ( but only one car )
I think it would be more personal this way too. Kinda like a barn
building
Wadda you guys think ( girls too )?

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 Midget