Re: Gift Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:31:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I expect Ron would have been BRG with envy when the new neighbor opened his
garage door and had a bugeye sitting in it, and we would have been red with
embareassedment for putting it in there.  who would this joke have been on?
the neighbor with the sprite, ron, or "the list"?????

bruce@woodward-realty.com