Re: Factory Options

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>, <kturk@ala.net>, <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Factory Options
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:49:55 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now don't you believe that we get no snow here  - its snowing right now.
OK everyone goes bannanas when ther is half an inch of snow on the roads ..
but - true storey -  some years back I lived in the wilds of Northumberland.
There was a snow storm. and when I woke in the morning I couldn't work out
why it was so quiet, and I couldn't see out of the upstairs windows.  Had to
dig out and the whole house was buried up to the top of the rooftop.
'course if I had had a judson on the Spridget I would have run the engine
backwards and cleared all the snow before breakfast

Guy