Re: Factory Options

To: Guy <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Factory Options
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:06:56 -0800
Cc: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>, kturk@ala.net, RobertDuquette@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, GMari58175@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Guy,

Last time it snowed in Northern California people were running around
yelling "it's snowing, it snowing."  Cars were running stop signs and
doing donuts on the freeway.  It wasn't even like the real stuff I saw
in upstate New York.  This was slush,  our kids made a slushy snow man
and it was gone in two hours.  It was like a 3 ring circus.  When I miss
it now I head up to Yosemite Nat. Park, get my feet wet and cold, and go
home.  Today it's 65 degrees, and I don't miss it at all.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby