Re: 73 Midget 5 Speed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, racer45@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: 73 Midget 5 Speed
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:33:41 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,
In addition to the trans you will need release arm, throwout bearing
carrier, front yoke of driveshaft (Rivergate will sell you a new front
yoke but it has a weird size of u-joint better of making your own)
Speedo cable (or you can have one made up). If you are going to junk the
rest of the car I would like to have the engine backplate. I am having
my machinist make up some adapter plates and it would help with making
the jig. Be happy to reimburse you for your trouble. I have the
instructions for the Rivergate Kit that I can fax to you if you want.
Regards,
Peter S
Charlotte NC