Benny Hill (not much LBC)

To: PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com
Subject: Benny Hill (not much LBC)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:51:15 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 19/1/1999  5:29:58PM,  PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com
writes:

<< Hey I watched Benny Hill, I've seen a lot of English Chaps in "Suspenders".

Are you sure?  Do you really mean suspenders?

Benny Hill, aside from having a comedy series also starred in probably the
best ever movie (film) with car chases in and they were LBCs.

The movie was the Italian job starring Michael Caine and others.  The story
was that some English robbers went to Italy, stole tons of gold and escaped
via the sewer mains in Mini Cooper S cars.  I have seen the film dozens of
times and still think it is great ('put your foot down, put your foot down,
you're losing them').  The sad thing about the film is that early on they
smashed up a Lamborghini Muira, an E type Jag and an Aston Martin DB6, etc.
Also the minis got smashed up at the end.

Benny Hill was the mad professor type who liked big women (he was arrested in
the film for molesting a large female who was bordering a bus).

Daniel1312