Time for motivation

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time for motivation
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:27:09 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay its time for some major motivation. I will be taking Iris one way or
the other to ST Louis this year in June for Conclave 99 so I am looking for
some parts that I will be needing.
(1) 4  Champion N5 plugs (stamped made in England) (NOS) preferably

(2) source for the correct yellow ID ferulles for the plug wires   (NOS)
preferably

(3) a correct 3 1/2 x 1/2 od oil pressure gauge hose as described in the
Sprite standards
(4) One original 7 pound radiator cap (NOS) preferably
(5) Lucas brake contact pressure switch with a date code of 5/59 to 9/59
(6) original negative and positive  battery cables (NOOSE) preferably

(7) this one ought to make you laugh!!! windshield with a date code of L59V

The list will be forthcoming

Thanks and hope to see you all there
Leo