Doors on a Mk 4 Sprite.

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Doors on a Mk 4 Sprite.
From: SirIanOfCa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:01:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Being a beginner I was full of enthusiasm when it came to stripping down my
car and strip it I did.There was not one part left on the bare bones shell.The
car was amazingly solid and had some very light surface rust.I took care of
the rust and when it came time to start priming I made the mistake of taking
all the components out of the door so as to prime and paint them properly.

For any other New or inexperienced people such as myself out there.Take my
word for it.  DONT DO THIS It isnt worth the heartache.They do not go back in
as easy as they come out.Mask them off and then paint its a lot easier.

Ian.  67 Sprite.