Bugeye steering wheel

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye steering wheel
From: "Carlson, Rob" <rcarlson@csw.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:59:13 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

        There is a bushing that fits just underneath the steering wheel. Two
questions re this bushing: a) what is it made of and b) does the addition of
this bushing force the steering wheel to set further out?

        I ask this because I am trying to figure out why my horn brush does
not fit into the hole in the steering wheel. It appears to be to long -- but
if there's a bushing that is missing which may cause the wheel to set out
3/8" or so -- then the brush would probably fit.