Re: 300zx circuit board help

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: 300zx circuit board help
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:41:56 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Same thing here. We bought an '86 Subaru Wagon to haul parts, tools, bikes,
dogs, etc., around in. The digital dash gave up the ghost almost 3 months
ago. Haven't been able to find one in a junk yard and the Subaru dealer
wants $850 for a new one.

Funny thing is that the local Subaru / Honda guru is a friend of ours, and
every time he see me he feels it's his duty to bust my chops and tell me
how "unreliable" MGs are. This stupid Subaru has had more problems in the
last six months than my MG has had since I purchased it 2 1/2 years ago.

Anyway this car just sits in the driveway now until a working used dash
comes along. The dash went out a few days before inspection so now we can't
drive it at all, since you need to have a working highbeam indicator to
pass inspection here. It doesn't matter if you don't have a speedo, but you
have to have that high beam indicator.

Robert

(former Cabinetmaker to the stars; Carrol O'Connor, Marsha Mason, Robert
Deniro, etc.) (Frank, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods I'll buy you a
drink, and we can talk shop)

ps: if anyone just happens to have, or knows of a cheap used subaru dash
(86 DL Wagon) please drop me a line off the list. there is no list like
this for subaru owners :-(