Re: paint scheme....

To: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: paint scheme....
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:14:39 -0800
Cc: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Toby,

I'd say Go for it.  As long as it looks good to you, that's what
counts.  My Puddles is a real dark candy green.  It changes in different
lights.  Most purist will chastize you but look them right in the eye
and say, "well it's my Car".  After all it's only paint, it comes off,
honest.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby