Austin Sprite grill badge

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin Sprite grill badge
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 17:53:22 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list,

For years I have been trying to get a Sprite grill badge plinth to mount a
round Austin Healey Sprite in the grill on my car.  The plinth has been
unavailabe for years and as far as I know still is over here in the UK.

Suddenly I though hey, I will ask the list if anyone has a new or used AHA9661
plinth for the round badge that mounts in the grill.  I also though I had
better go check I still have the badge.  The badge is brand new (and in the
now very grimy original wrappting) AHA9915 but does have one retaining tab
broken off, though not flush and not noticeable once fitted.  Great I thought.

BUT

The badge says AUSTIN SPRITE (not Austin Healey, A-H Sprite, etc)

I guess this a rare badge now and will sell it to anyone who wants/needs it.
I'm not looking to make money on it, just find a home for it since after about
10 years of searching for a plinth I find that the badge is not what I wanted.

Daniel1312