Top Again and Again

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top Again and Again
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:59:18 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers:

I have refurbished the top frame and header rail and I am ready to
attach the new top on my car.  Of course, the weather has turned cold
just as I am getting to this point.  I have the top attached at the
rear but the top seems to be real tight when I attempt to stretch it
to the header rail, I haven't glued it yet. Also, I have the rail
attached to the windshield frame without the rubber seal on the
bottom.  When the rubber seal it put into final position it will raise
the rail up about a quarter to three eight's of an inch.  Should I try
to compensate for this by pulling the top a little tighter?  I think I
will need go find a hot garage to finish this up!

Thanks
--
Mark
1970 Midget