My Hat's off to you Top Guys!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Hat's off to you Top Guys!
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:26:06 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

In my fifty plus years, I have had engines, transmissions, brakes and
every thing in between apart on a car.  95% has gone back on without
these kind of problems.  Last winter I made all new interior panels
and covered them with rolled and pleated black vinyl, even matched the
pleats. But not until now have I been so frustrated with a project!
This "stinkin" little vinyl top on my car is still not on yet.  I have
followed the list's instructions, and the glue is now drying, I hope.
I don't feel good about it. My car is covered in chalk dust, my
fingers are stuck together.  I hate this! I have met my match, if it
turns out like I think it is going to it's off to the pro's.  Now I
know why you Bugeye people are always so happy.

Thanks I feel better now!  :)
--
Mark
1970 Midget