More Member Info List's

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Member Info List's
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:22:58 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've added some more lists to the "Spridget List Members Information"
display. The car counts listed at the top of the page
http://ado13.com/list/email/files.htm can now be clicked on to display a
list of the members with that type of car.

The car lists are sorted by name only and do not list a country.

Those lucky  enough to own more than one type of Spridget will show on more
than one list.

There are now 123 members listed.

Larry Miller "I started out with nothing...I still have most of it"
60 Bugeye
59 Bugeye
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://www.ado13.com