Re: Gas tank question

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Gas tank question
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:40:23 -0500
Cc: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

Thanks.  I wasn't sure how it all went together and the arrow
shaped piece is all messed up. I'll have to get a new one as the
old one isn't worth trying to save.  It looks like it has already
been saved and reused once before by all the file marks and
sloppy brazing which was also filed to make it fit.

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'