Having the car painted

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Having the car painted
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 18:01:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Here's another question:  I was thinking about putting the engine back
in (but the car still wouldn't run) and sending it to the paint shop so
I wouldn't get the car scratched up putting the engine in later.  Do any
of you have opinions about that?  Should I just go ahead and send the
car off to be painted engine-less, therefore making the job easier on
the paint crew, or should I wait until I get the engine back in (the
engine bay has already been painted)?  Anybody have bad experiences
scratching paint?  The reason I ask is because the paint guy isn't busy
right now and can get it done quicker than he could later this spring...

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget