Re: Gasoline Smell

To: Tom Zuchowski <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Gasoline Smell
From: Bruce Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 02:07:26 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry for the Re.. Even though I did use the info.
I was asked today why I drove this little bitty funny looking car....
Not just any little bitty funny looking car...But why an Austin Healey Bugeye.

These are from people who have known the variety of cars I have been through
in the last 20 years. I have dabbled in Mustangs, Ford trucks, Triumphs,
Sunbeams, One of those little round BMWs, Datsun roadsters, Volkswagons, Dune
Buggys (Speed Buggy),
I have even looked hard at a few Jags. Some were faster, some were more
dependable,
some were even cheaper and easier to work on.  So why???
I must attribute a great deal of it to this list. The Spridgets list...
It seems like the unofficial motto should be...Relax..Have fun with it!
I actually was flamed on another list for suggesting that I might put a
nonoriginal engine in...
another British car. In short..Ya'll are a good bunch of people. I am also
sure you are good as individuals too. I salute you!
May your smoke be from the tires and the puddles from the early morning
showers.
Bruce Lowry