Re: Gasoline Smell

To: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gasoline Smell
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:32:52 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter, you might be on to something with the gas tank suggestions. The smell
has never been worse than this last time (still there after a week), and the
last thing I did before parking it was buy gas three miles back! Maybe I
need to pull the tank and replace the rubber parts in the fill neck. I'll
check for line leaks as you suggest, too.

PLEASE don't move to Florida!!!!! <grin>

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC