Re: Engine stand mount

To: "Wayne Lowry" <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>, "Mark Snowdon" <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Engine stand mount
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:38:27 -0800
Cc: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I think the classic for my husband and I was the night I was rebuilding the
carbs on the kitchen table ( when you're the one cleaning the ktichen you're
allowed!(remember that guys!))and my husband was fixing dinner. We were
wondering if there was anything wrong with that picture?Guess not since we
thought it was kind of funny. Carol. '59 Bugeye.