Re: Midget accident! DANG!

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Midget accident! DANG!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:46:04 -0800
Cc: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>, "mg list sprite" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My son rear ended a Mercedes... with his box sprite... Kinda a shame.. it
was the one we went through 11 countries in Europe in.... brought it home
and restored it... he called me and was scared I would be upset....

Not at all... even the littlest bit.... I can buy another Sprite... He was
fine... Less a little head bump on the windshield....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

> From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
> To: J. Adrian Barnes <adrian@icx.net>
> Cc: Palmer Family <amesfolks@snovalley.com>; mg list sprite
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Midget accident! DANG!
> Date: Sunday, February 07, 1999 6:33 PM
>
> "J. Adrian Barnes" wrote:
> >
> > Don't feel too bad.  My first car, at 16, was a Midget.  I bought it
Wednesday,