Re: Midget accident! DANG!

To: amesfolks@snovalley.com
Subject: Re: Midget accident! DANG!
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:00:20 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/2/1999  3:35:22AM,  spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Palmer Family wrote:

 > friday night I was involved in my first accident in my 4 months of driving.

My first car was a souped up Mini.  After blowing the first engine after 4
weeks of ownership it was not many weeks after before I wrote the car off.

I was due to sell it the next day so decided there was no need to FIX the
brakes that were pulling to one side.  And because I was selling it the next
day it seemed like a good idea to see how fast the replacement engine would
make the car go (about 85+ before the crash).  Either the engine seized or the
big puddle I hit aquaplaned the car.  I was at 45degress to the road, full
opposite lock and looking a large oak tree.  I recovered the car into a
straight line but on the wrong side of the road.  I was not heading for a guy
on a push bike.  I hit the brakes real hard AND they pulled me right into a
ditch and a double barrel roll.

Daniel1312

Before I had my Mini I smashed up a motorbike at 75mph on black ice after 4
weeks of ownership.