Re: Shock colors

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock colors
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:11:26 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

On 02/11/99 18:03:14 you wrote:

>Now wait a minute here.
>I have some original shocks that are natural aluminum with black arms.
>They also have blue and/or yellow dots (painted on them) for some
>purpose.

Are the shocks on an original car? Where did they come from?

>Original shocks off my A40 (41,000 original miles off road since 64)
>were natural aluminum with black arms too.

I don't know that this answers the question as it pertains to AN-5's.

>I have seen all black, copper (new replacments) and natural/black.

Again, on original cars or as replacements?

>Where is George mariNOS when we need him?

George attempted to involve himself in the drain plug thread (I hate
that term), overheated and passed out cold.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S