Spridget T shirt question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget T shirt question
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:02:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am contemplating putting together a Spridget T shirt, (as most of you
know photo T shirts are part of my family business).

The question is - are any of you willing to send me a photograph of your
car/cars, club emblems, or other LBC related graphics.  These can be
returned to you after I scan the images.  I don't want any copyrighted
material unless it is accompanied by permission to copy.  This includes
professional photographs and registered trademarks and the like....

This is just an idea at this point and will depend upon the responses I
get.

Also suggestions are welcome.

Kevin