Re: Spridget T shirt question

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget T shirt question
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:38:41 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
J. Adrian Barnes wrote:

> See, we could come up with a shirt, possibly BRG or some other color
>associated
> with these cars, have all 4 cars represented (Bugeye, square body AH, square
> body Midget, and I can't support anything without a rubber bumpered
> example...heck, maybe even an Innocenti), and let the world know we like these
> little cars.  Kevin could take orders in advance (maybe even pay in advance).
> Big logo on back, little Midget/Sprite logo on front.
> "Spridgets@autox.team.net" emblazened in 30-foot high flaming letters...or
>maybe
> not.  I'd buy a couple.

Adrian,

I can design the shirt (or shirts) to the lists
recomendations/requirements/requests, and post the results to a web
page.  But as I said in an eariler post - I can only print on white
material.

As far as orders go - my system allows me to print one shirt or several
hundred of a design at the same cost, so we don't need a minimum order.
And since the desigh resides in my computer and can be printed onto
shirts at any time - orders need not all be in at one time.

Please remember - my original post was to gather photos, logos and
artwork of LBC's to design a shirt NOT to solicit business.......I would
be willing to make the shirts at my cost for Listers.

Kevin