Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested

To: Herbert Goede <hgoede@uswest.com>
Subject: Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested
From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 23:40:37 -0500
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com, hubbard@idir.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb
You're quite right,  I came <---> this close to buying AN5/518  last
summer. This is the 18th bugeye built. The car is in Dallas and owned
buy a guy who wants a 1275/5speed/big tire/etc etc. car. While this is
NOT bad, it is with THIS car.

Not terrible rust, but collision damage, calling it a beater is kind. It
does run.  Worth $12-1500. maybe.  He wouldn't sell for $3500. cash.  I
feel the car was worth it for it's historical value.  Might be the
oldest remaining. I offered to get him something more appropriate as
part trade, no sale. I backed off as I was pissing off the jerk and
didn't want to burn future possible bridges.

George Procyshyn
'58 AN5