Re: Electric Fan

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric Fan
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:13:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Watch the clearance between the bolts for the water pump pulley and the
pump itself if you pull the fan off.  Mine hit after I reassembled
everything so I had to shorten the bolts.  Wouldn't have been pretty if
I'd started it!

Most spring, fall and winter days I never even turn the fan on!

I think it made then engine a bit quicker to rev.  What HP does the old
fan draw? 2 maybe 3?

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  The MG club is no more.  We now are the Central VA
British
           Car Club and welcome all forms of automobile from the British
Isles.
 If you live within 100 miles of Richmond you should join us!   Email me
for INFO!