Re: Insurance / Was Antique License Plates ...L O N G...

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Insurance / Was Antique License Plates ...L O N G...
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:11:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay,

I could not agree with you more!!  When it comes to the insurance - I
tell my agent what I am going to be doing and insist on the best
coverage he has for that purpose..(there is always someone out there who
would like to take what you have for their own).

The extra couple of dollars it costs to be WELL insured is worth the
piece of mind.  I have even stressed that point with my agent by telling
him, "if I am not covered for everything I need to be, then you better
have good errors and ommitions coverage"  that statement always drives
the point home!

Between my businesses, cars, and homes, I spend over $8500.00 per year
for insurance, and I don't want to ever hear - "Oh, I'm sorry, Your not
covered for that......"

Kevin