Re: Insurance / Was Antique License Plates ...L O N G...

To: JustBrits@aol.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance / Was Antique License Plates ...L O N G...
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:13:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I buy standard plates--if I can't drive it, I dont want it.   The one of three
LBC's that I own that runs is my everyday mode of transportation.  When I
finish my second one, each will be 1/2 my everyday mode of transportation, and
when the 3rd one is on the road, who knows?  But it will have standard plates
and be driven regularly without some fatcat beaurocrat telling me I have to
put it up for now or I will get a ticket or not be insured or slapped on the
hand or challenged to a duel.  That's my loose change.

---David