May West Knoxville Driving Challenge!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: May West Knoxville Driving Challenge!
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:47:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I proudly announce the Smoky Mountain Austin-Healey Club's first event:  The
May West (Knoxville) Driving Challenge.

Who:  Everyone with a British car who wants to drive it, not just show it!
What:  A day of driving.  We're planning a funkhana, rally, and gymkhana.  A
little something for everyone!
When:  May 15, 1999, starting at 9:00
Where:  The Adessa Car Auction lot*, Lenoir City, TN, just west of Knoxville
on I-75
Why:  Because we were tired of driving back and forth to restaurants.  Let's
get ready to rumble!

*Note:  If you don't drive fast enough, your car might get sold out from
under you.

The cost for this full day of driving is a mere $20.00 per car.  Cheaper than
taking the family out to a movie (especially if you buy popcorn), and you may
just end up with a lovely trophy at the end of the day.  Also, this is a
charity event, benefitting the Foothills Land Conservancy, so you not only
get to drive, win a trophy, and have a ball, you also get to write off a
little on your taxes!

Please contact me for further information and to register.
Email:  LTTURNER@usit.net
Phone:  423-745-0309

We'll see you there!

Amy