Re: Happy Spring !

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Spring !
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:49:51 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I woke up (in seattle) at 7am on Mon. to see sun shining thru the
window.Probably only 48 degrees or so.
I rushed out to the garage to finish the rear wheel bearing and brake job,
replace
a broken exhaust bracket and put my steering wheel (w/ newly painted center
hub) back in
and was ready to roll by noon.
 Did I mention I was in Seattle ?
Yup, the sun was gone and I haven't seen it since.
Rain, rain go away .....

regards,
Dave
'67 Midget, rarin' to go ! but without a top I'm at the mercy of N.W.
weather