Re: Happy Spring !

To: Dave <dgfox@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Spring !
From: "Herbert Goede" <hgoede@uswest.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:33:33 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Here in Denver it has been in the sixties.  Believe it or not that is not
uncommon in February.  Please don't tell anyone.  We have too many folks moving
here as it is.  As far as I'm concerned Colorado is covered in snow from
October to May.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The bugeye is mothballed for the winter but my daily driver is an Alfa Spyder.
(The top goes up and down much faster and the heater actually works.)  Top down
both to and from work most of last week as well as yesterday and today.

Cheers from Ski Country USA,
Herb