Then and Now was 100-6 Car Numbers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: jjarick@bigpond.com
To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Then and Now was 100-6 Car Numbers
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:11:51 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Joe,
I always find your contributions interesting. They are well thought-out,
analytical and appear to be based in fact rather than heresay.

Your historical contributions are a welcome respite to necessary but otherwise
dry discussions on the minutia of modern-day maintenance.

The day you offer-up :-) some info on Sprites, the experience will be complete.

Thanks again for your contributions.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6