Re: Stop the insanity

To: Eric Gillitzer aka Montana Bob <gillitze@cshl.org>
Subject: Re: Stop the insanity
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:00:29 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Anybody not learning anything from the list about these little cars must be
deleting ALL the messages without reading, or already knows everything.  I
don't know where I'd be without it.  All the "Me Too's" are considered second
opinions, and sure do help make decisions.  Good luck with your car.

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"When there was no meat, we ate