Re: Stop the insanity

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Stop the insanity
From: Bruce Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:37:08 -0600
Cc: Eric Gillitzer aka Montana Bob <gillitze@cshl.org>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Let's see..I signed on in August. So far I have recieved help and tips on my
top,
clutch,brakes,tuning, electricals, history of my car,
insurance,carpet,gauges,how
to hook up a radio, how to set valves and tires. These are just the ones I have
USED!! I have found help for increasing drivability, longevity,
originality,sanity and value. This list has proven itself many times to me. I
know that I can trash anything I wish. Sometimes I am a little overwhelmed by
responces too...but I enjoy them just the same. I am sorry you feel this way but
I am also glad that I do not!
Bruce Lowry