Re: [Fwd: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......] boundary="-------

To: robert@woozy.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......] boundary="------------EA99879F51D7DCD544389CFF"
From: john c kahoon <john.kahoon@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 05:47:27 -0500
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know if you have a vacum advance or retard, but you CAN set your
timing with a vacum guage..  Disconect vacum advance, turn dizzy til you
get mx. vacum, then retard a little. reattach advance. Works well with
worn motors ( makes up for wear ).
you can also advance for max idle ( advance disconnected ) til it starts
to miss,
then retard til it quits. ( Ear method ).
In a nut shell your right, what your seeing it not true, like you said...

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 Midget