Re: what size? 1st day of work on sprite...

To: "Bruce Lowry" <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>, "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Subject: Re: what size? 1st day of work on sprite...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:18:35 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I disagree on the no money spent on tools is wasted......

in the beginning as a kid I couldn't afford Snap-On... but I didn't buy
junk either I bought Craftsman.... because they had the warranty and I
couldn't afford to replace junk tools which broke everytime I picked the
damn things up...

Life has gotten a bit better for me and yes I buy snap on now cause I
can... can't say they are a better tool then Craftsman pro stuff.. but hey
they are pretty and I like that... I still have a ton of Craftsman that I
put together over the years.. and I haunted pawn shops putting together
quality snap on tools in the beginning... been an avid tool collector for
some time... Steve byers has been to my little shop and seen the collection
so to speak.... it represents twenty years of " one tool at a time" and
always asking for sears gift certificates for birthdays and so on... great
stuff tools... one of my passions to go with working on cars..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )