What's it worth

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's it worth
From: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:38:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm going to look at a Bugeye this weekend and would like to have a good
idea of a fair price to pay for it.

The following is a description of the car (I went and took a quick look
a couple of weeks ago)

60' Bugeye - CA car, had been raced, car has been completely stripped(to
a bare tub) & media blasted and shop primed (restoration stopped at this
point and has sat in a garage for 3-4 years).  Has roll bar installed,
body looks to be about 98% rust free, has some dents from racing and was
hit hard enough at one time to distort the metal where the steering
column goes into the interior of the car.  Bonnet is steel but is in
pretty poor shape (dents and beading coming apart at the lower front).

All parts (mechanical and interior) seem to be with the car but I'm sure
there are some missing as everything is taken apart.

Comes with 3 or 4 engines (1 1275 12cd, and the remainder 948's) the
1275 head has been rebuilt .  4 transmissions (2 smooth, 2 rib), couple
of sets of carbs (1 1/4").  Two hard tops in so so shape and misc other
extra small pieces parts.

What's your opinion of a fair price to pay for the car and parts.

Thanks,

Bob
http://ahbugeye.com