Re: Dynamo and Halogens was Re: Halogen Head lights?

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dynamo and Halogens was Re: Halogen Head lights?
From: chuckc <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:10:58 -0500
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I must missed most of this thread.  Tell me how I find
"improved" lighting for my '72. Must I replace the whole
headlight assembly, the socket, or just the bulb.

I'd really like to get brighter head lights. What
should I be looking for?  Just a brighter (higer draw?)
lamp in the same diameter lens?

chuck