Re: Halogen Head lights?

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Halogen Head lights?
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:23:21 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, mdietsche@yahoo.com, chuckc@ibm.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bill,

You're right, either a fuse or a breaker will protect the wiring, but on
the headlight circuit if you fuse it and the fuse blows, you are without
any headlights.  On the other hand, with a headlamp circuit breaker, it
will very rapidly reset itself over and over again until you can stop and
investigate the problem.  Much better to have flashing headlamps than
none.  That's why the breaker.  It isn't like a home circuit breaker that
you reset by hand, it does it automatically.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com