Paint Job Cost Estimates - Thanks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint Job Cost Estimates - Thanks
From: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:18:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just wanted to thank the list for all the paint job estimates.  I see my
terminology wasn't very precise.  For the curious, when I said stripped, I
actually meant stripped of previous paint assuming that I would be
stripping the components off the car.  Bad assumption when asking for
estimate help.

But in spite of my lack of precision, I got the ballpark numbers I needed
to start plotting how to get this done money-wise.  Based on all that was
said, I'm figuring around $3,000 as a decent first guess.

Thanks again.
Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos