Re: is that supposed to be there,err not there?

To: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Subject: Re: is that supposed to be there,err not there?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 01:11:11 -0500
Cc: Tob Atwater <tob@taltec.net>, Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"Leo S." wrote:

> Now Franck C. will enlighten you about the evils of POR 15. The only thing
> that gets rid of rust is to kill it either by sandblasting it out or
> replacing the metal. All the so called miracle cures just prolong it and
> some even hasten it, just out of sight until the whole piece falls out.

Just today, Les and I visited a buddy of mine with a 1934 MG PA, fully
restored in 1995, 4 years ago. Heavy usage of the "Miracle" stuff POR 15
on this car. That was then, Now he is looking to re-restore the car.
Something about the frame rusted out.
Man was he cursing that stuff just like I did a few years ago.
I guess we all learn, rust never sleeps!!!!!!! Cut it out, don't cover
it up!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ