Rusty parts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rusty parts
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:52:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All this talk about rust has me curious...my radiator cowl and heater
both were very rusty.  I don't care much about that though, so I used a
spinny-thing on the end of a drill and got the loose rust off, covered
it in a "rust-stop" Rustoleum special, and plan on painting the parts
with a spray can.

My curiosity is about whether or not these parts, when bolted/screwed in
place, can cause other parts they come in contact with to start
rusting.  You know, one rotten apple...  Any thoughts?  Should I use a
rubber "gasket" or something between parts?

adrian