Re: Front brake springs

To: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front brake springs
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 06:34:50 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Doug

Yes there is a tool for connecting the springs, but I don't have one.
Without a proper tool, I find it easier to connect the springs BEFORE seating
the shoes in their seats--in other words, the shoes are in place but I drop
them out of their seats, hook up the springs, and then seat the shoes by
pulling the shoes apart, effectively stretching the spring, and easing the
shoe into place.

There may be an easier way to do this.  I will be reading your responses.

---David