Weber DCOE

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DCOE
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:53:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well so much for Pierce Manifolds being helpful. All I got from them was "We
have sold 30,000 of them and they all work, must be your car". I'm tired of
being talked down to by vendors so I won't be dealing with them anymore.
Just because I don't know anything about Webers does not make me stupid.

I expected more from them based on the experience of others on this list.

The only book I have on Webers is the Haynes. It does not help any on the
tuning, just on the how to take apart and put back together.

1. What is a good book on tuning Webers?

2. Which of the various pieces, jets, emulsion tubes, pumps, etc, do I need
to fiddle with?

3. How do I decide what parts to order before I start?

I don't have any numbers on the parts that are in it now as I don't know
which parts I need to be concerned with.

Larry Miller