Re: Tire sizes... missing the point?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire sizes... missing the point?
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:27:12 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The point may become apparent when some idiot in an oversized SUV cuts
in front of you because he/she did not see your little car or the time
you come sliding around a corner to find a tractor trailer stopped in
the middle of the road.
Regards,
Peter S.
'59 Bugeye with 165/70 Firestones on 5 inch rims for daily use and a set
of 145/80's on the original rims for those other times.