Re: Tire sizes... missing the point?

To: billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire sizes... missing the point?
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:56:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
205/60-13's....but I am going to smaller...both for vintage racing and
because the limit is so darn high...and once you go over the edge you are
going way too fast!

Ric

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:44:15 -0800 BILL <billh@aaai.com> writes:
>Just to offer the other side, some of us (I know you're out there)
>like
>the look of fat tires stuffed under the fenders of our Spridgets. I
>don't think it takes away the fun especially with a hot 1275 or 1380,
>although some may disagree. That's the beauty of this list, all we
>require is an appreciation of our cars.
>My .02
>
>Bill Hunt
>62 MKII - Herbytoy
>billh@aaai.com

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA
The Central VA British Car Club welcomes all forms of automobiles from
the British Isles.
 If you live within 100 miles of Richmond you should join us!   Email me
for INFO!