Shock Stuff pt.2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock Stuff pt.2
From: DRDohm@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:24:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,
Thanks for all help with the shock question!!

Just a few more questions.

1.  How much oil does each shock hold?

2. How worried do I need to be about residual oil left over inside.

3. Is there anything else (cheep) I can do when I have the shocks out to help
ensure many             more trouble free hours of driving?

3. What is the general concessus on using heavier oil?
        The proprietor of my local foreign parts shop, recommended a heavier
oil. He
suggested       Castrol hypoy c gear oil sae 80w-90. Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

Again thanks for help
Don
'72 Midget