Re: lapel pin

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: lapel pin
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:38:54 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, hubbard@idir.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This discussion of lapel pins and branding irons, while interesting,
doesn't address the true purpose of this list. If we are supposed to be
having a give and take of helpful nay necessary information pursuant to the
maintenance and enjoyment of our various Spridgets, then I can see no
better application of "the logo" than for custom imprinted rolls
of......... duct tape!
Thanks for listening Montana Bob!
Wisconsin Pete