seals&ducks was:lapel pin

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: seals&ducks was:lapel pin
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 15:11:05 -0600
Cc: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm confused... your talkin' 'bout seals and ducks in the same sentence as
Highly Valuable Austin Cars racing at 200 MPH! If you're in TN and are
going 200 MPH and hit a seal or a duck.... can ya keep it? And maybe cook
it using a rotisserie made from a ribcase input shaft in your spotless huge
garage?
There, that pretty much sums up todays list traffic, eh wot?

(it's snowing, and I'm tired of lookin at it, sorry)   Peter C